Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
Suite 130, Viglen House
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Suite 130, Viglen House
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £35, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
KENEX 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We warrant that our products will be free of manufacturing defects or defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years. This warranty does not extend to damage, in our sole discretion, resulting from misuse, neglect, unreasonable use, overloading the scale, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale, improper service or calibration, normal wear and tear, accident, or failure to use the product for it’s intended purpose.
Additionally, we will not service any products that are returned with any foreign substance present. Any received in this condition will be destroyed and disposed of immediately and no compensation will be given.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, our scales are not waterproof and therefore exposing your scale to liquid is misuse and no compensation will be given in the event signs of water damage are present.
WARRANTY INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
1. For a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase, this KENEX product is warranted as a consumer product to the original purchaser.
2. This KENEX product is warranted against defective materials and workmanship only. This warranty does not cover batteries. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged due to misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, accident, internal calibration tampering, improper and unauthorized service or other causes not arising out of defects in material and/or workmanship.
3. The above warranty is the exclusive remedy for the consumer.
Kenexproducts.com OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses, or damages incurred by the consumer or any other user. Note that this warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights which vary from state to state and/or country to country.
4. During the above 5 (five) years, if the product fails to work properly when used under normal conditions we will repair, or at our discretion, replace, the products. The consumer is responsible for the expense of shipping the defective product to KENEX PRODUCTS. KENEX PRODUCTS is responsible for the cost of returning the repaired or replaced scale to the consumer.
5. To obtain warranty service, return the defective scale in its original packaging, enclosed in another shipping container. PROOF OF PURCHASE must accompany all returned products in order to verify date of purchase. Please thoroughly clean all products before shipping. We will not service any scales with foreign substances left on them. Contaminated scales will be promptly destroyed and no refund will be issued.
6. Before returning any products, please consult your operating manual.
7. Please ship using ROYALMAIL or similar courier service to :
Suite 130, Viglen House
A copy of your receipt must accompany returned product in order to validate date and place of purchase.