1. For a period of two (2) or five (5) years from the original date of purchase, this KENEX product is warranted as a consumer product to the original purchaser. Your packaging will clearly state the term.
2. This KENEX product is warranted against defective materials and workmanship only. This warranty does not cover batteries. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged due to misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, accident, internal calibration tampering, improper and unauthorized service or other causes not arising out of defects in material and/or workmanship.
3. The above warranty is the exclusive remedy for the consumer. Kenexproducts.com OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses, or damages incurred by the consumer or any other user. Note that this warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights which vary from state to state and/or country to country.
4. During the above two (2) or 5 (five) years, if the product fails to work properly when used under normal conditions we will repair, or at our discretion, replace, the products. The consumer is responsible for the expense of shipping the defective product to KENEX PRODUCTS. KENEX PRODUCTS is responsible for the cost of returning the repaired or replaced scale to the consumer.
5. To obtain warranty service, return the defective scale in its original packaging, enclosed in another shipping container. PROOF OF PURCHASE must accompany all returned products in order to verify date of purchase. Please thoroughly clean all products before shipping. We will not service any scales with foreign substances left on them. Contaminated scales will be promptly destroyed and no refund will be issued.
6. Before returning any products, please consult your operating manual.
7. Please ship using ROYALMAIL or similar courier service to :
Suite 130, Viglen House
A copy of your receipt must accompany returned product in order to validate date and place of purchase.